Wednesday, November 30, 2011

16 Weeks & Thanksgiving

Logan turned 16 weeks old on Thanksgiving. He had a check-up the Monday before at 15.5 weeks and weighed 11 pounds 6 ounces. Not a great improvement, but it had only been a few days on the reflux medicine. Since then he's pooped everyday. He'd previously been going only once a week or so. I know no one else cares about this, but I like to record the details for myself :) He has also been eating A LOT. This is great for weight gain, but no so great for nursing. I've had to start supplementing, pumping and taking fenugreek again. I weighed him two days ago at 16.5 weeks and he was 11 pounds 12 ounces. A 6 ounce gain in a week, fantastic considering that last month he only gained 10 ounces total. However, it's an average amount and just keeps him at the 5th percentile instead of bumping back up (or worse, dropping even lower).

Enjoying some tummy time.

First Thanksgiving. Of course, I didn't take a shot of all four of us. Someone please remind me to do this at every holiday! I'm mostly upset because I actually did my hair and put on make-up which doesn't happen very often these days :)

Snuggling with Aunt Emily.

This uncooperative little girl did not want me to take her picture (Can you tell?). She had a super cute turkey bow she refused to wear. And, it took all of us to convince her to wear this outfit. Ans has a mind of her own, that's for sure!

Playing in the sand table.

At the end of the day, all tuckered out. Notice the new outfit. Logan leaks out of his disposable diapers every. single. time. he poops. Now that he's going everyday it's getting a little ridiculous. We use size 2 Pampers Swaddlers, but they are obviously not working for him. Anyone have any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I'm sure the turkey bow was just the cutest! AND that you probably spent forever trying to find "just the right one" for the special occasion. That little Ansy......WHAT are we going to do with her! One never knows what she's going to do or come up with next.....such a little cutie! BTW, she looks more and more like you everyday! Logan looks so content in his grandpa's arms......such a precious picture. :)

    ReplyDelete