Tuesday, October 4, 2011

8 Weeks Old

Logan is perking up more and more each day. Ansley still insists on laying on the play mat if he is, so the little guy doesn't ever get to be down there alone. He doesn't seem to mind though :)


I've found this really great time during Ansley's nap where Logan is wide awake and I can give him my full attention. He is so smiley and talkative during this stretch. Unfortunately, Ansley's nap used to be when I cleaned, ate lunch, relaxed, etc... But looking at his precious face, so happy to have my undivided focus, makes it totally worthwhile! He particularly loves when I sing the itsy bitsy spider and follows my hand movements with his eyes.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pic of Logan withn his little mouth wide open! He is so adoreable and has the cutest expressions! :)

    ReplyDelete