Friday, September 2, 2011

4 Weeks Old

Logan gained another 7 ounces this week... yeay! He's now at 8 pounds 8 ounces. Average weight gain at this age should be between 5-8 oz a week, so that's really good. I relaxed a bit after the last weigh in and have been pumping 1-2 times a day at most. We've also only given Logan 1-2 small supplements of breast milk (1-2 oz) a day. The only reason he's had a few of these is because the bottle is an easy way to give his vitamins. I'm hoping he's finally over the hump! He's definitely been wanting to eat more frequently during the day so maybe we're in that 3ish week growth spurt. His sleep is pretty unchanged. On a good night he does a 4 and a 3 hour stretch (so I only have to wake up twice) and on an average night he does a combination of 2.5-3.5 hour stretches. We haven't moved him to his crib yet. Ans moved right about this time so I think it's coming soon. I did start making him take a mid-day nap in his pack-n-play. He seems to sleep a lot better this way and I can nap in the room too (as long as Ansley's nap lines up).



No comments:

Post a Comment