Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sleep

I know typing this post is risky because it seems anytime you get excited about something great your baby did and tell someone, it jinxes it all. For the last four nights Logan has only woken up twice for middle of the night feedings. He eats at 10ish, wakes around 2am, then wakes again around 5-6am for another 3o min feeding. It's been really nice considering he cluster fed the first week once an hour for 3-4 hours right in the middle of the night. It was exhausting! Luckily we were still in the hospital and then once home didn't have Ansley. Jon and I were able to be really good about taking lots of daytime naps. I am praying this new pattern sticks because it will also give me about an hour once Ansley wakes up to get her breakfast and spend some quality morning time together. She's still the wonderful full of life little girl she's always been, but seems to be struggling a little with all the new boundaries surrounding the baby. I think this time is going to be really important for her. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it all goes smoothly once Jon goes back to work!



No comments:

Post a Comment