Friday, July 8, 2011

Baby Crafts

I sewed some fun soft fabrics onto the center panel of a few plain repurposed burp cloths. They became progressively less perfect looking as I got more and more anxious to just be done with the project. Luckily they'll only be used to wipe up baby spit. Along with these I made 2 sets of reusable nursing pads, using the 2 sets I had as a template, but figured no one really needs to see a picture of that :)

The beginnings of baby boy's pinwheel mobile.

Lastly, I picked up some fuzzy blue fabric for the little boy's changing pad cover. Hopefully I'll get around to sewing it next week. I used the exact same stuff in pink to do Ansley's and it's held up great over the last 2 years. I actually got covers off my registry, but they just didn't fit right. I guess if you want something done right you just have to make it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment