Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ansley's Room

Ansley's new set up. We finally moved the changing table out, which was a little sad. She still wears diapers, but is too long. Plus, we need it in her brother's room. It's been a little bit of an adjustment to figure out a new routine for diapering and outfit changes. The floor seems like the best option, but crouching down and getting up with this belly isn't easy. It's going to be even more difficult if I end up needing another c-section. She may be moving her routine to the nursery or mommy and daddy's bed for a while :)



I have plans to move those flower pegs in the first picture down so she can hang things on them herself and to paint the brown wood bench. I've also wanted to put up some sheer curtains for a while now since the windows look a little bare. She got new sheets from Nana and Grandpa for her birthday. Once we convert the crib to a toddler bed I think I'll get her a pillow and put the matching comforter on. The last thing that's been in the back of my mind is to paint the lower rectangles on the closet doors with a colored chalkboard paint (pink maybe?). The doors are metal so she could put magnets and a little chalk holder there to used while playing in her room. I guess it's always a work in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment