Sunday, June 12, 2011

7 Year Anniversary Picture


Jon and I have taken a picture every year on (or close to) our wedding anniversary to help remember what stage of life we were in at that point. Here's this year's photo, taken on our actual anniversary (which hasn't always happened!). I wanted to do it in the baby boy's room, but it's not at all ready. When I was pregnant with Ans we took the photo in her set up, but not yet occupied, nursery. It's one of my favorites. We were a month late that year taking the pic so everything was finished. Also, it was much harder than anticipated to get a picture of Ansley sitting still. The photo is a little grainy/out of focus, but shocking that everyone (including Allie) is looking.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! YOu look great and Ansley looks adorable with the hair clip!

    ReplyDelete