Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Baskets

This is kind of a boring post, but oh well. I found these super cute Easter baskets at Target and thought they'd be perfect for Ans and little boy. They fold up, aren't too big, had a boy & girl version and can be used for future egg hunts once the Easter bunny starts bringing more than just a few treats.


I didn't do a basket for Ansley last year because we were at my mom's. Here's a preview of what is going in her first one from mommy/daddy bunny. Despite her baby teeth and lack of hair, she will be pumped about the two brushes. She loves using my big brush and is obsessed with brushing her teeth. Other than that, it's just a pair of pjs, animal crackers, Teddy Grahams to fill the eggs and teeny tiny rubber bands. I wanted to put a pair of jelly sandals in there too, but she's refused to wear (and sometimes even try on) any sandals whatsoever. I still don't know what she's going to wear with her Easter dress, sneakers I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment