Thursday, April 7, 2011

22 Weeks

I had my 22 week check up Monday and am starting to feel very pregnant looking... I swear I'm bigger than the weekly photo below. My belly button is even starting to pop out! It didn't stick out at all in my last pregnancy, just got flat. I gained 4 more pounds (11 overall), blood pressure was still good (100/58) and little boy's heartbeat sounded great. I'm going in for my glucose screening next week so hopefully I'll pass. I'm a little paranoid though that I'll pass only because I'm doing it at the early end of the screening window. Crazy, I know, but with Ansley I didn't do the screening until 27 weeks and only failed by a few points. I'd rather be on a diabetic diet for 4 months than have GD and not know it. This week our little guy is about 11 inches long (the size of a spaghetti squash) and weighs almost a pound.

22 Week Bump

No comments:

Post a Comment