Friday, March 18, 2011

19 Weeks

Monday I had my 19 week appointment. I took Ans without the stroller. It could have gone really bad not being able to contain her, but she was happy as could be. Actually, I think she was happier than when I make her sit the whole time. Not much has changed with the baby. I gained 3 pounds in the last 3 weeks (7 overall) and my blood pressure is still low, 100/68. Babycenter says our little guys is measuring about the size of a large heirloom tomato (6 inches). No picture, so you'll have to imagine that yourselves this time. The doctor said I'd get the stuff for my glucose test at the next appointment. It seems early to me (I'll only be 22 weeks), but I guess they just want me to have it so I can go whenever it's convenient. I may be drinking a few more Cokes than normal these next 3 weeks just in case I'm cut off for the last 4 months of pregnancy :)

19 Week Bump


No comments:

Post a Comment