Tuesday, February 8, 2011

TJoL: 5,6,7 & 8

So the whole daily picture posting thing hasn't really panned out :) And, the lessons have begun to say things like, "read your camera's manual about metering". I've realized I just don't have time to do this. Additionally, when I do have time, either during Ansley's nap or after she goes to bed, I generally don't feel up to it. Oh well, I guess I'll stick with the daily topics even if I don't take full advantage of the photography lesson.

#5 Love to Hate

I had a hard time coming up with something for Ans on this topic. Maybe her stinky diapers, but who wants to see a picture of that. Instead, I'll show you one of the downsides to pet ownership. This is Allie's favorite place to lay in the living room:

After a few weeks of sitting there every day the wall begins to look like this:

We love Allie dearly, but I really don't like having to constantly scrub down her favorite napping spots around the house.

#6 What They Love

This changes all the time, but recently she had a thing about her shoes. She carries them from room to room, piles them into her stroller and pushes it around, even stashes a few in her little backpack before putting it on.

#7 Generations

Four generations of Allens (July 2010)

Four generations of mother/daughters (October 2009)

#8 Gift From The Heart

I wasn't really sure what to do for this one either since it's supposed to be of what they give. She likes to hand us stuff from her play kitchen :) But, the greatest gift she gives is the joy that comes from watching her grow into a happy and energetic little girl. We are so lucky to be her parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment