Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sandbox

When Ansley woke up from her nap yesterday she spent some time playing in the sandbox I made a few months ago. It hasn't had a lot of use due to the cold weather, but now that things are warming up I have a feeling she will be spending many hours there. I think I got the idea from Ohdeeoh, but it's just a big plastic storage bin, a bag of $5 play sand from Lowes and a few "toys" from around the house. Ansley loves it. You can see Jon's feet sticking out of the breeze way and Allie hiding under the bush in a few of the pictures. Even though they were all out there, tons of birds kept coming to our feeder only 10 feet away. It was a really relaxing afternoon.





4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! My little "Tulip" has soooo much hair!!! .......Yeay!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "sandbox" is such a great idea! we may be borrowing that idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should! I was so cheap/easy and she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love the sandbox idea... But when I started imagining Aubrey playing in it, I imagined her scooping up the sand with the cup, and promptly dumping it on the ground. Or trying to drink it. Haha.

    ReplyDelete