Thursday, September 23, 2010

Why I can't wait for the weekend...


I haven't posted in a few days because Saturday night Jon started running a fever, Sunday he was full out sick and Monday went to the doctor... Strep. 24 hours of antibiotics later and he was feeling much better. Of course, Tuesday Ansley started acting not 100%. I brought her to the doctor, she started on the pink bubble gum meds and I hoped by some miracle Jon's open house that night would be canceled (it wasn't). Yesterday morning she wasn't any better, even after 2 doses of antibiotics. Another day of staying in, Jon getting home later than normal (swim meet) and last night it seemed she was even a little worse (that's when the picture was taken). I guess the one good thing is I haven't caught it yet. Whether it's my lack of tonsils or built up antibodies from my brother having strep a lot as a kid, all I know is it would have been really interesting around here if all 3 of us were sick at them same time. We'll have to see how today goes with Ansley. I may be calling the doctor again...

1 comment:

  1. AWW poor little girl! :( She looks soo sad, thats the worst when they are sick. Noah just got over having a 103 -104 fever for 3 1/2 days and the doctor didnt know what was wrong!

    ReplyDelete