Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What are you?

Allie is still a little leery of Ansley, but Ansley is definitely interested in her. Today Lindsey and I took the dogs for a walk. As they were running around excitedly Ansley would watch them, get really stiff and then squeal. :o)


I also finally bought a new calendar for 2010 from Daisy Janie on etsy. This comes just in time because my next Martha Homekeeping chapter talks about mapping out your weekly, monthly and seasonally cleaning plan. I'm going to use the top part to write it in. I modified my lists a little and merged them with flylady (another one of my favorite homekeeping sites). For example, Martha wants me to pour boiling water down all the drains once a week. I already know that's never going to happen, so I moved it to my monthly list. We'll see if it even happens that often!

No comments:

Post a Comment