Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year


2010... In my first year as a high school counselor I had a very interesting little girl frequent my office. The first time we met I asked what grade she was in. She responded, "I'm a freshman...the class of dimes!" (For those of you who may not be down with the young people lingo :o) a "dime" is not only 10 cents, but also used to describe an attractive woman.) I think about that almost every time I hear someone say 2010, which I guess is going to be a lot this year. She also told me that snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches, but that's another story for another day.

On a completely different note, Jon set up the jumperoo for Ansley. She likes it, but is just a hair too short. It's a lot bigger than we remembered and looks like she's in that space pod machine from the movie Contact :o)



2009 was very eventful. It's crazy to think that Ansley was with us for half of it. Time goes by so fast! Here's to a just as fun (but a little more relaxed) 2010.

1 comment: