Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Camper


Ansley was such a good girl today. We ran errands in the morning (she pooped in her car seat again, which wasn't so good), went to Publix in the afternoon and then watched finals for Jon's regional meet. All this activity kept her from taking a good nap. When we arrived at the pool I was hoping Ansley would sleep in her car seat. She did, for about 30 minutes. We were there from 6:30-9:30pm and I kept waiting for her to melt down from being tired. Instead, she looked around, smiled and sat in my lap.


There were a few protests when she wanted to change positions and she cried a little on the way home when her pacifier fell out, but other than that she was sooo good. Once home, Jon got her dressed for bed. She still needed to eat so I was expecting for a not so happy camper. Boy was I wrong...



I'd say this is a very happy camper! What a silly girl :o)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, look at that personality! She is so funny mocking Jon with her little fists clenched together! SHe is so stinking cute! Yeah he doesnt get off the ground too often but when he does hes right on his bum! lol He loves doing it though! :)

    ReplyDelete