Monday, October 26, 2009

Poor little girl...


Ansley had fun yesterday with Nanna and Grandpa, but started getting a cough. I took her to the doctor today and she has a little cold. I was hoping we would make it to her 4 month appointment without having to go in, but I guess this is germ season. She weighed 12lbs 5oz. I could tell she wasn't feeling well this afternoon because she kept tugging on her shirt and trying to suck on her hands.


We gave Ansley a bath in the real tub tonight. I thought maybe the warm water would help to relax and decongest her. She didn't love it like I had hoped but seemed content to sit. Maybe she'll get more excited when she's feeling better.


On a happier note, last week Kathy brought by the quilt she made when Ansley was born. It is soo cute. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Aww oh no!! I hope she feels better soon, when Noah is sick i used a vapor bath and did a few squirts in his bath it worked like a charm!! :) Atleast she looks soo happy! :)

    ReplyDelete