Wednesday, September 9, 2009

She laughed!


Ansley's first laugh was either yesterday after Jon's swim meet, she did a little, "uh-huh" laugh and smile, or at 5am Monday morning. We both definitely heard her yesterday and I swear she did the same thing when I woke her up to be fed and changed the morning before. Only, the 5am laugh was 3 little "uh-huh"s in a row with a big smile. Either way she laughed, yea! We are looking forward to more of them. Also, she slept 7 hours last night. Unfortunately I did not sleep 7 hours. Opposite the advice everyone gives you, I did not go to bed when she did. We put her in the crib at 9:30, Jon and I got in bed at 11 and I finally fell asleep around 12. So, when she woke up at 4:30 I was kicking myself for not going to sleep earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment