Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Nick or Noah?

So after seeing Jessie's post of Noah I'm finally posting pics of Nick and Noah together. It's crazy how similar they look. I know kids normally look like their parents, but it's like watching my little brother all over again :o)

Nick as a baby (Sorry, I was lazy and took a picture of a picture instead of scanning)...


Noah as a baby...


Noah on his 1st birthday...


Nick on his 2nd birthday...


Crazy huh? Also, what you don't know about the picture above is that Nick is about to dunk the pacifier in his hand right into the icing of the cake and then shove that bad boy in his mouth (I'm the one with the polo shirt and ponytail...not much has changed). I need to get some pictures of Jon and me as babies from our moms so I can do a compare with Ansley.



This weekend I finally painted the blank canvas above Ansley's crib. Nothing exciting but at least it's not empty anymore. And, I can't believe I didn't mention this before, but I tried tweaking Ansley's schedule a bit Friday and she has slept 7-9 hours every night since I made the change. Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment