Thursday, September 17, 2009

2 Months Old





I cannot believe it's been two months already. Ansley went to the doctor today for her first shots. It was so hard to watch them prick her tiny legs. She cried and cried. You can see her band aids in the pictures. I should have taken my pics of how big she is now before going, because she wasn't in a very good mood for the rest of the evening...poor little girl :o( She weighed exactly 10lbs (which is in the 50th %ile) and is 23.5in long (90th %ile). It looks like she may be tall like her daddy. Those blue eyes are still holding strong, so they may have that in common too. She's such a sweet little girl. I'm looking forward to her waking up in the morning in her normal happy mood. During the past few weeks she's begun doing a little frown right before she gets upset. It's almost as cute as her smile. I have yet to capture it on camera. I hope that either #1 It stops being as cute as it is or #2 she never realizes that it's cute, otherwise we are in trouble when she gets a little older and starts to pout about not getting what she wants. Two more things that I'm happy about are her hair has finally started coming in all around and she seems to be exiting the baby acne phase. She still isn't what I would consider "sleeping through the night", but her 7-8 hour nights are getting more and more frequent.



Yesterday, we took the three babies to play group all snuggled in the backseat again. I just can get over how cute it is to see them all back there together.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how we're going to do it after this weekend when we trade in Carver's infant car seat for the convertible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all soo cute together! Look at those big blue eyes, she is sooo stinking cute! I can see both you Jon in her! I cannot wait for her and Noah to be able to play together! :)

    ReplyDelete