Thursday, August 27, 2009

Smiles



Last night we put in Ansley in her crib for bed. She was extra happy when we were changing/getting her ready, her making all kids of noises and smiley faces. After Jon swaddled her we left the room only to hear some fussing. I went back in to check and when I placed my hand on her head she gave the biggest smile that used every muscle in her face. It was super cute. Of course we couldn't resist this ad took her out of the crib...and am I glad we did! I sat down in front of the mirror in her room and discovered that Ansley really enjoys looking at herself and us in it and then discovered while I was wiping some spit up from her mouth that she REALLY likes when you tickle around her face with a tissue. I can't wait for more stuff like this.



2 comments: