Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jinxed!






August 13th, 2009
So, I knew if I posted about what a great sleeper Ansley has been lately it would come back to bite me...and it did last night. She woke up every 1.5 to 2.5 hours and has pretty much continued doing that throughout today. I don't know if this was her way of getting back at us for moving her to the big girl crib or if she is just having a growth spurt. Luckily we didn't have to be up early for anything and were able to sleep a little longer than normal. I tried putting Ansley in her swing again. She seemed to like it, but we have to use the car seat head cradle because it sits too upright without any head support for a newborn. The cushion makes her look like she has really big ears or is part rabbit :o)

1 comment:

  1. it always seems to work that way!! too cute!!

    ReplyDelete