Friday, July 31, 2009

2 weeks old

Click here to view these pictures larger



Ansley's first bath at home
2 weeks old
July 31st, 2009

We gave Ansley her first bath at home. Technically this is not her first bath because we did that in our 3rd stay at the hospital on a towel over a chair next to the sink. I didn't take pictures because I don't really want to remember that as her first bathing experience with mommy and daddy. As you look at the pictures you can see the following progression: happy, what is about to happen to me, I'm not sure if I like this, irritated, angry, and comfort with exhausted confusion (as she is wrapped in her towel). Also, notice the lack of umbilical cord, it fell off yesterday :o) I can't believe she is already two weeks old and today was her projected due date!

1 comment:

  1. Mandy...she looks just like you! She is super cute and Erik and I cannot wait to meet her. We were hoping in the next couple of weeks we could come up to Gainesville and spend the weekend there. Sorry to hear about all the hospitalizations, but thankfully everything is going okay now. I am going to try to call this weekend and get the scoop on how the new family is doing.

    ReplyDelete